MarieLB profile image 86

Hubscore, Profile score, Why do we need them?

Before I asked the question I went a-hunting and found similar situations to mine. The views go up, even the hubscore goes up, yet the Profile score comes down hour by hour. I lost 6 points in one day. Some will say do not worry about those numbers. So I just have to ask- WHY do we need them. I find it frustrating and de-motivating when my scores spiral downward. I wish they would not display them. Scores are like money. It is easy to say it does not count when you have plenty, but ask the poor pensioner and see what they say! LOL!!

Venkatachari M profile image83

Best Answer Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

You know V.M., none of us has an answer to my query & if u read today's HP news it speaks of the 'quality' rating. But, thanks a million. Your answer made me feel better. I appreciate your understanding.

Jeremy Gill profile image86

Jeremy Gill says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 2 years ago

Thank you for responding Jeremy Jill. Most creative writers are emotional beings & not take note of the score is easier said than done for me. I just cannot fathom the reason for the downgrading - all in the 1 day.

MarieLB profile image86

Marie L B (MarieLB) says