Kristen Howe profile image 86

A general rule of thumb for following hubbers?

I've been wondering, if there is a general rule of thumb for following hubbers, like follow those you follow you back and comment on your work? What about for those who aren't active on Hub Pages , say for over a month and longer? That seems to be the case for most of my hubbers I've following. I didn't see anything on the FAQ about it, other don't follow a big block of followers that you can't catch up with. Any ideas?

Beaddoodler profile image77

Jennie Hennesay (Beaddoodler) says

• FitnezzJim profile image

FitnezzJim 2 years ago

I do the same thing as Jennie here. What I have find more difficult is when to choose to unfollow. I once had to unfollow because a hubber reshared his old articles too often. This clogged the feed and I could not see new material from others.

Venkatachari M profile image79

Venkatachari M says

Stargrrl says