ChitrangadaSharan profile image 86

Is it necessary to label hubs as 'Editor's choice' in the related hubs section below each hub?

Do you think that the hubs in the related hubs section, should be labelled as 'Editor's choice' hubs? Does it not take away the attention of the reader/ visitor from other related hubs, which may also be very well written hubs, but the author may have opted out of the 'Editor's choice' program? Many authors want their own name on the sub domain and thus opt out of the program. Your opinion please!

Misfit Chick profile image94

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 2 years ago

Thank you Catherine Mostly, for responding to the question!

I agree with your opinion. Thanks!

Venkatachari M profile image84

Venkatachari M says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

No I don't mean my hubs or my profile page in particular. Every hub has related hubs at the bottom and we do check out some of them.Then the EC hubs draw more attention compared to other listed hubs, which may be equally good, if not better. Thanks!

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks peachpurple, for your response!

Its difficult to understand the benefits of having an EC hub. In any case I have opted out of it. Thanks for sharing your opinion!