Venkatachari M profile image 59

Why weekly mail highlights already answered old questions?

I often find in my weekly mail from HubPages that 'already answered with best answers' questions are being highlighted with the button "answer this". When I land to the question, I find that it already got the best answer and many more answers and is almost a closed issue now. Then, asking us to answer it is very silly and annoying. I think, the button for such things should be not for "answer this". Instead, you change button as "view this".

MarieLB profile image82

MarieLB says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

I forgot to mention earlier that Facebook has been doing that for weeks now. I have just received notification of a post I replied to in January!! LOL!! Must be the same software.

Venkatachari M profile image59

Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Hi V.M. What is happening here? I am thoroughly confused. I thought only you can control the string, but what you say makes me think different.