Theo20185 profile image 90

'When it comes to Hub size, is there a size that is considered too big?

I have a hub approaching 18,000 words. All content on it is relevant to the same video game. I'm trying to see if this works better than having a number of smaller hubs connected through links. I have a table of contents that lets the reader quickly get to each section, along with links at the end of those sections back to the table of contents, so navigation should not be an issue. I am steadily adding sections to this guide, but it is about 70% complete. Is there such a thing as a Hub that is too big?

LoisRyan13903 profile image75

Best Answer LoisRyan13903 says

• Theo20185 profile image

Theo20185 2 years ago

Yeah, I can't wait to compare results in about a year or so. I have another set of Hubs, all smaller and linked, about Mortal Kombat 9 to serve as a control of sorts. It's not a true control since both games may receive different traffic levels.

Zelkiiro profile image84

Zelkiiro says

• Theo20185 profile image

Theo20185 2 years ago

It's not meant to be read from start to finish. It's meant to be a quick reference for common problem areas. I have tried the several small hubs before with Mortal Kombat 9 and they weren't engaging.

sparkleyfinger profile image91

Lynsey Harte (sparkleyfinger) says