Cynthia Hoover profile image 97

What do you do if someone copies your hub onto their website?

I found that one of my hubs has been flat out copied and pasted onto a webpage. Without my authorisation no permission and not even an author credit. I have no clue what to do about it, or where to start.

LongTimeMother profile image97

Best Answer LongTimeMother says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

I was not going to put out the details. I do think it has been removed. Not knowing anything about the process I sent a complain to the webpage. It seems to have been removed- I get an error code when I try to view it now.

Matt Easterbrook5 profile image80

Matthew A Easterbrook (Matt Easterbrook5) says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

Thank you Matt! I am pretty sure the content was removed, but I will be researching what to do if it happens again! I appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction!

LasanthaW profile image69

Lasantha Wijesekera (LasanthaW) says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

Thank you I will be checking out this thread for sure!