pagesvoice profile image 82

Is the thrill of writing on HubPages gone?

HubPages is messing with our Hubscores and it is more frustrating now than ever before. I have been published in newspapers and a national magazine has published many of my articles that have been sold in Barnes and Noble and Book World stores across the United States and for some reason HubPages has dropped my score like a bomb. I really don't think I like it here anymore. Anyone else feeling the same about the lack of thrill on this site?

Nellieanna profile image82

Best Answer Nellieanna Hay (Nellieanna) says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 2 years ago

Thank you for your kind words. Like you, my enthusiasm has waned and the new scoring doesn't help with my psyche.

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 2 years ago

Your kind, thoughtful and detailed response is appreciated and does make a world of sense to me. I guess it is time to step back and perhaps not take this mystical hubscore thing so personal, but deep down inside I do and it doesn't sit well.

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 2 years ago

Meant incensed, not increased. Sorry for the error, typing too fast and the 10 minutes was up before I was given a chance to correct error in question.