PeterStip profile image 68

Are you also getting bored about all those religious and atheist related questions?

It looks like hub pages is getting overwhelmed by questions about religion - or lack of it. Problem is you can not really have a discussion here on hubpages, maybe for the best. So the argument stays with one liners. A yes and no game which in the end becomes a bore. I understand that people are posting these questions to get responses, as much as possible!!! But is that not a silly goal in the end. Shouldn't we be just a bit more honest and ask questions we really like an opinion about or answer, instead of asking questions and not caring about the answers.

savvydating profile image82

Yves (savvydating) says

• PeterStip profile image

PeterStip 2 years ago

true, seeking knowledge is the aim of the game here on hubpages, not yes-no conversations like a Pantomime.

Besarien profile image86

Besarien says

• PeterStip profile image

PeterStip 2 years ago

I was surprised too, but apparently it is a big thing in America. I think there are more intriguing questions that can be asked then. Does God exist. Or questions that really ask for solutions like : my cat sneezes all the time, what can I do.

tsadjatko profile image87

TSAD (tsadjatko) says

LoisRyan13903 profile image75

LoisRyan13903 says

• PeterStip profile image

PeterStip 2 years ago

Yes to get knocked out of the comments is not polite. Either shows it intelligence. No matter what your difference in opinion may be it should not be censored. Unless it is extremely racist or sexist.