Cynthia Hoover profile image 95

Processing Delays

I have been getting a processing delay since March 26th, due to a issue with an ad affiliate. I am wondering if this is common since I have only been here for a few months. It is a bit discouraging since it coincided with me trying a new marketing strategy to get traffic to my hubs. I was hoping some seasoned hubbers could weigh in for me. Does this happen often? Should I be worried that HubPages is loosing its affiliate partners?

Matt Easterbrook5 profile image81

Best Answer Matthew A Easterbrook (Matt Easterbrook5) says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

Thanks Matt, just made me a little nervous, since I have had issues with bubblews and others. :) Thank you for taking the time to answer!

lisavollrath profile image94

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• ladyleo1996 profile image

Sammie Ward (ladyleo1996) 2 years ago

No one is hovering. Have written several Hubs since the delay. It is something that is notice. If you are a Newbie, you would like to know the answer. Thank you though..

Rachel L Alba profile image83

Rachel L Alba says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

Yes Rachel, I am talking about the earnings. When I go and look it had not updated in over a week. It also had a little note saying that it was because of an affiliate partner and to please be patient. Being newer I just wondered if it was normal.

ladyleo1996 profile image59

Sammie Ward (ladyleo1996) says

• Cynthia Hoover profile image

Cynthia Hoover 2 years ago

Very frustrating. I was not that worried at first - heck everyone has delays. Yet is been 6 days now, and no more of an idea when it will update than I had before. Just asks me to be patient when I look at my earnings.