Jackie Lynnley profile image 82

Do you ever just say you are fine at doctor check-ups when you really are not?

I was so many years getting a diagnoses that I many times did this just tired of trying to get help. Has that ever been your case or anyone you know?

tirelesstraveler profile image85

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Well that beats going for a headache and being asked how often you have sex. Speaking of ornery.

Becky Katz profile image86

Becky Katz says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

How horrible for you! But lucky in the end. This is just inexcusable for doctors to let things like this happen. I changed doctors many times over the years before I finally got help. These doctors need to be held accountable! Are they Drs or not?

Rachel L Alba profile image83

Rachel L Alba says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Yes; I always do the write down too because they can get you side-tracked and you forget everything!