Rock_nj profile image 90

Are You Writing New Content For HubPages?

Considering that I am following over 1,500 Hubbers, it is hard to believe how few new Hubs are currently being published by people I follow here at HubPages. The last few days, it has been between 3 and 5 new Hubs per day. It used to be a list in the range of 15 to 25 new Hubs per day. Are you writing new content for HubPages? If not, why have you taken a break?

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

TheBizWhiz 2 years ago

Yes, the traffic/money is down and the trolls are up. There r a lot people who just comment, yet they don't write hubs . I am all for more people being here, but those kind of people just trash up the place.

Easy Exercise profile image92

Kelly A Burnett (Easy Exercise) says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 2 years ago

It sounds as if you've been doing a lot of the things that need to be done to drive traffic to Hubs. Better to focus on your good and productive Hubs. Perhaps cherry pick some old ones to refurbish and republish.

MizBejabbers says

Rock_nj profile image90

John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

TheBizWhiz says

• Rock_nj profile image

John Coviello (Rock_nj) 2 years ago

That's a good way to publish Hubs. I find that I tend to write more Hubs when i work on a bunch at one time. My main reason for not publishing recently is other priorities,. but I'll be back!