Sharp Points profile image 99

Why is it that the more work I put into my account, the more my hubber score drops?

A couple weeks ago, my hubber score was 94, so I publish one more hub before I went to bed. In those two weeks I have been more active in the community, hub hopping, editing my current articles, and basically spending more time and energy on this website than I had before. Why is it that the more work I put in the lower it goes? I know we are told not to pay attention to it but come on.. of course I am going to look at the number the site uses to grade me as, well, my grade?

Rock_nj profile image90

Best Answer John Coviello (Rock_nj) says

Robbie C Wilson says

• Sharp Points profile image

Sharp Points 2 years ago

The severity of the drop is what blows me away. Thank you for your response!