sallybea profile image 98

Average of our Hub Scores

My average score seldom changes and if it does, it is always by one point and then it hops back up to the same average score a day or so later. This happens in spite of my publishing new hubs which consistently receive scores much higher than the average score given at the top of our stats page. I am wondering if this average score has been manually set so that the hub written within this average will only fluctuate below the average score given! I would like to increase my average score but nothing I do seems to have any effect on it whatsoever. Can anyone shed any light on this please?

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• sallybea profile image

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) 2 years ago

Sometimes it is like knocking your head on a brick wall! Understanding how these things were set up is surely key to understanding how they function. I found nothing in the Learning Center about Average Scores.

sallybea profile image98

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

cam8510 profile image94

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

ThelmaC profile image91

Thelma Raker Coffone (ThelmaC) says

• sallybea profile image

I have not asked a question for a long time and noticed that when I did I saw an improvement in my average score. I read somewhere that these have no relation to scores but I am now seriously thinking that this is why I have seen an improvement:)

• sallybea profile image

peachy

We all saw a drop of around ten percent, but it is the average score of hub scores that I was curious about. I know how you feel. At heart we all care but it seems sometimes that there is very little we can do to alter the situation.