peeples profile image 88

When is Hubpages going to take control of the Q and A section?

How many times do we have to ask for them to stop the spam before they step up and stop people who created an account 10 minutes from posting?

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

Hp is suppose to moderate the QandA which they did finally. There were 20 questions that were spam, and this keeps happening. I thought they were suppose to moderate more regularly.

• peeples profile image

Peeples 2 years ago

I know I saw that! It is beyond annoying to look for a question and have to scroll through 20 spam Q's to get to real ones.

gmwilliams profile image82

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says