Venkatachari M profile image 81

What is this message? "This site uses a plug-in (adobe flash player) that will soon be unsupported."

I am seeing two messages on most pages of HubPages.com since yesterday. What does these messages mean? Is it something related to hubpages? Or it refers to some problem on my computer? 1) One message was mentioned above in the question. 2) Second message is this: "Could not load shockwave flash". Both the messages are on top of the pages in the margin above Hubpages logo highlighted with yellow background.

Matthew Meyer profile image75

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

I tried to upload a recent updated version from adobe. But it informed me that I already have the adobe flash player incorporated in my Chrome browser package and it automatically updates whenever updates are available.

MarieLB profile image84

MarieLB says