kbdressman profile image 94

Appropriate way to ask someone's permission to link to their hub?

If I wanted to link to one of your hubs in my article as a great hub that gave more information on the subject I had written on from a different perspective, would you think it was inappropriate for me to comment on your hub, the one I wanted to link to, and ask your permission to link to it on my hub? If so, is there an appropriate way to ask someone's permission to link to their hub?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

tirelesstraveler profile image82

Judy Specht (tirelesstraveler) says

• kbdressman profile image

kbdressman 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up! That's a great point!

MarieLB profile image83

MarieLB says

jlpark profile image86

Jacqui (jlpark) says

• kbdressman profile image

kbdressman 2 years ago

I didn't know about the Fanmail option! Thanks for letting me know!

cathylynn99 profile image74

cathylynn99 says