misslong123 profile image 86

Would any veteran successful hubbers like to be my mentor on this site?

I've been writing a long time on here and when I started I knew nothing about seo etc but I was happy with my daily income. Then I took time off to study the hub stars, take notes, adjust my hubs, and write better quality hubs but my earnings turned to pennies per day. I'd love to find an expert on this site who would be willing to help me either crank out hundreds of decent hubs or property edit my existing ones I feel like I've done all the research I can on the pros and I'm not getting anywhere alone. If you feel up to the task, please write me! Thanks in advance! Michele Kelsey

Hubpages – Tips from Finding Topics to Generating Revenue to Avoiding Mistakes92

Hubpages – Tips from Finding Topics to Generating Revenue to Avoiding Mistakes

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• misslong123 profile image

Michele Kelsey (misslong123) 2 years ago

I created several blogs but am not saveey enough to set up a website. I'd like to see the progress I saw when I started out. That was before I tried SEO and all the tips from other hubbers. I'm wondering if the "virgin writing " is the way to go.