WannaB Writer profile image 94

How can I download a video I uploaded to HubPages to get it back on my computer that crashed?

When my computer crashed last October, it had all my videos and my back-up file was so large it did not download properly. I thought Apple had restored all my media from the old drive, but I can't find the videos now. I want to have a copy of those videos I made just for HubPages -- especially since these videos are being phased out. How do I get my videos back?

Glenn Stok profile image98

Best Answer Glenn Stok says

• Glenn Stok profile image

Glenn Stok 2 years ago

Thank you, Barbara, for selecting my answer as best answer. Glad to be of help.

• WannaB Writer profile image

Barbara Radisavljevic (WannaB Writer) 2 years ago

This happened on an iMac. Since the crash and supposed restoration, the hard disk is not organized the way it used to be. I upgraded to Maverick when I replaced the computer, and I haven't been able to find much of anything. iMovie is crazy, too,

Matthew Meyer profile image77

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says