Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

Do you ever bite off more than you can chew?

I have a time or two and am careful to never do it again! You know like many ways...debt...caring for others...work either in a job or at home. How about you? Can you think of more ways?

Dressage Husband profile image79

Stephen J Parkin (Dressage Husband) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is another way of looking at it and I can see those benefits too.

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Well I sure can't blame you for that. Even when they work it is like being on call 24/7!

sgbrown profile image94

Sheila Brown (sgbrown) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is a shame too Sheila, it may have made it if you could have stuck with it. We started one & it was a couple of years getting off the ground but my husband worked while I ran the business he helped in his spare time or it would not have made

connorj profile image81

John Connor (connorj) says

Say Yes To Life profile image86

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

lol Well it is great to know none of us is perfect; huh?

Rachel L Alba profile image85

Rachel L Alba says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Oh I sure did with HP too! It use to be such fun though and now it is more like a chore. They do not have a fair system either and I have no idea how they go about it all and I don't think anyone does! I say put family first unless making money at HP

lisavanvorst profile image79

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I know I use to be much worse at it than today for sure!