Jackie Lynnley profile image 93

Do you ever bite off more than you can chew?

I have a time or two and am careful to never do it again! You know like many ways...debt...caring for others...work either in a job or at home. How about you? Can you think of more ways?

Dressage Husband profile image79

Stephen J Parkin (Dressage Husband) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is another way of looking at it and I can see those benefits too.

sgbrown profile image98

Sheila Brown (sgbrown) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

That is a shame too Sheila, it may have made it if you could have stuck with it. We started one & it was a couple of years getting off the ground but my husband worked while I ran the business he helped in his spare time or it would not have made

Rachel L Alba profile image95

Rachel L Alba says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Oh I sure did with HP too! It use to be such fun though and now it is more like a chore. They do not have a fair system either and I have no idea how they go about it all and I don't think anyone does! I say put family first unless making money at HP

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Well I sure can't blame you for that. Even when they work it is like being on call 24/7!

lisavanvorst profile image80

Lisa VanVorst (lisavanvorst) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I know I use to be much worse at it than today for sure!

Say Yes To Life profile image81

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

lol Well it is great to know none of us is perfect; huh?

connorj profile image75

John Connor (connorj) says