Catherine Right profile image 61

Can you recommend websites similar to Hubpages?

A friend of mine enjoys writing and reading about things that interest her and was looking for a way to express herself. Told her to start a blog but she dropped it because it "wasn't interesting" and she "only wrote for herself, no sense of communication". I suggested Hubgpages (I am a long time reader ) but she tends to write abstract posts that are being removed and nnot pubslished which furstrates her. Any suggestions for an alternative? A place where you can publish and be part of a community?

RonElFran profile image99

Ronald E Franklin (RonElFran) says

• Catherine Right profile image

Catherine Right 2 years ago

Thanks Ronald, we will give it a try and see what comes out of it

• Catherine Right profile image

Catherine Right 2 years ago

WriteEdge definately caught my eye, I will definately give it a shot myself. Thanks :)

LoliHey profile image56

Lolita Monroe (LoliHey) says