Nyc1996 profile image 74

Why can't I be accepted in Google AdSense?

I keep on applying but they send me a mail that says that I was not accepted due to insufficient content. I have already published 11 hubs. I have been a member for 3 months already. Any suggestions on what I could do? And what does "Place the ad code on a live page of your website. It does not have to be the main page, but test pages that are empty except for the AdSense ad code will not be approved." mean?

Snakesmum profile image81

Jean DAndrea (Snakesmum) says

• Nyc1996 profile image

Nyc C. (Nyc1996) 2 years ago

Thanks! I would try to write more hubs and wait six months before re-submitting my application. I did my research and I found out that hubbers from India, Pakisatan, and some Southeast Asian countries encounter the same problem.

mikeydcarroll67 says

• Nyc1996 profile image

Nyc C. (Nyc1996) 2 years ago

Thank you for your advice. I would just try to keep writing and see if I get approved.