Venkatachari M profile image 79

What is 7 days under pageviews in statistics?

I hope pageviews for one day consist of views during last 24 hours and that under the column 7 days consist of views during last seven days as seen at any point of time. So, if I am viewing the views now at 10 am on 24/06/2015, seven days to me is from 10 am dated 17/06/2015 to 10 am dated 24/06/2015. So, the views should include all views during this period. Am I wrong? But, I am not seeing those total views of 7 days in my 7 days column. At present it shows only 11 views for my marriage ceremony hub under 7 days column. I am confident it should have been more than 30 views during this period

Matthew Meyer profile image77

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I will check at the link provided and will contact if need arises.

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

But this is not my problem. When I add views for seven days continuously, it should match with the figure of the 7 day views as shown in the statistics. But it does not match. I think their 7 days is not exactly 7 days. It might be 2 or 3 days only.