Have you changed your mind about Hub Pro after hearing of a hub going viral that Hub Pro edited?

I saw where Hubber blessedmommy's hub on the military three-day diet went viral after eing edited by Hub Pro. Of course, her hub was already a big success, but now ... When I initially read about Hub Pro, I guess I did not understand its purpose when a hub was already successful. Well, I do now. I opted out being that I really did not understand it and they said I was eligible. I thought that meant they were trying to "fix" bad hubs, but now I understand it is the really good ones they want to push over the top. What are your thoughts now on Hub Pro? Thank you for answering.

ronbergeron profile image93

Best Answer Ron Bergeron (ronbergeron) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Ron, that's a good way to put it, being I would not want my words changed either. You have a really great idea there about Hub Pro sending a list of suggestions. Oh, I didn't know about BEFORE and AFTER. Thank you for the great answer here.

Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Phyllis, that is exactly how I feel with the freedom to be my own creative self and expressing my own thoughts and how I see fit. Thank you for answering!

bravewarrior profile image94

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Sha, that is pretty much how I feel, for if someone edited it, it would not feel like my own hub. Yes, it seems they are choosing the really good hubs that get a lot of traffic, and then want to bump them up to get even more by rearranging it?

mary615 profile image93

Mary Hyatt (mary615) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Mary, yes, I opted out too for I really did not understand the program. However, there may be something to it, even if a hub is already successful and I am guessing that means it could go viral? So lovely to see you!

MizBejabbers says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi MizB, Wow, yes, that would be interesting to see how they editor a professional editor's hub! Do they notify you in advance and you get to work with them, do you know?

MarieLB profile image86

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Marie, yes, we are indeed. I opted out for the same reasons all have stated here. However, I do not really write for money. I can see how that may weigh in a bit, but not really for me. If you have a really popular hub, then they may choose it.

lisavollrath profile image89

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Lisa, yes, I understand for I am sure they would have to be those that HP really love as far as "How To" hubs, I am assuming. Thank you for answering.

liesl5858 profile image81

Linda Bryen (liesl5858) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Linda, well, under your profile edit page, there is where one can opt in or out. Not sure if it is still there. The really good hubs that already bring good traffic, they have a "Pro" editor to make suggestions to your hub to get even more views.