MarieLB profile image 84

What is your criteria for choosing the "Best Answer"?

I find it so difficult to choose the best answer at times. What criteria should I choose? The one -that matches my own view - that seems most sensible - that creates most interest - one that gives a solution I approve of - one that has the best readability score - one that gives a creative solution ? And what about when I find that several deserve to be chosen? This happens often as we have so many good writers here.

Venkatachari M profile image57

Best Answer Venkatachari M says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Selecting one good answer means that the rest get no mention. Yet, one may have a number of really good answers. I get the advantage of their responses and I would like to do the right thing by those who write. Thank you for your helpful ideas VM

frankcofrah profile image72

frank nangame (frankcofrah) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

That is one of my list too, but there are many others of course. what I understand that you are telling me is, to measure whether the question I put to you is well and fully covered. Thank you. That is very important in my view.

Evane profile image51

Eva (Evane) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Thank you for responding Miss Eva Gono. Certainly that would make the answer clear and direct, so I would say it has its merits.