Why can't I click on a hub while hub hopping to follow someone and comment and vote?

Obviously, I missed another memo about hub hopping, as I wanted to follow a hubber and comment on a hub, but it would not allow me to click on the hub to do so. Plus, I noticed that the hubber's name is no longer on the hubs so that we can at least search for them to follow. I think it is good to not show the author while hub hopping or their profile pic so that we are focusing solely on the writing, but one should be able to check them out further. Thank you for clarifying this for me, and maybe it is just my computer?

bravewarrior profile image94

Best Answer Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Sha, thank you for the post and it is odd that one cannot click on the actual hub to share or vote up, plus follow that particular hubber if one so chooses to do so.

Misfit Chick profile image93

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

Faith Reaper 21 months ago

Hi Catherine, thank you for your rant, as all of your thoughts and suggestions are certainly worth putting out there. I like the hub hopping from way back when, then they changed it, and now here again. I just don't get why we can't click on it.