jlpark profile image 90

Should Hubpages make it a rule that to participate in the Q+A/Forums one has to have at least 1 hub?

I've been reading a few of the questions here, and many many comments by a handful of people - several of whom seem to think that Hubpages Q+A is their personal conversion ground. Then I went to look at several people who do this profiles - and noticed they mostly have NO HUBS, therefore are only participating in the community to 'convert' or troll the questions with their repeated comments (of which the OP of the Question does NOT want to hear). I feel that if you are going to participate, then you should at least be contributing to the business of Hubpages, not just using them,

Best Answer M. T. Dremer says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 22 months ago

I agree. One featured hub, unless they are geniunely asking for help (leave the HP questions open). Perhaps one hub per 12mths?

jonnycomelately profile image86

Alan (jonnycomelately) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 23 months ago

True. I'd respect them and what they had to say more if they weren't just coming in to take over questions, and were actually writing hubs on that ofwhich they speak

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 23 months ago

It's weird, what exactly is one following when one follows these people?

poppyr profile image91

Poppy Reid (poppyr) says

Austinstar profile image81

Austinstar says

Blond Logic profile image90

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 23 months ago

Lets hope that Hubpages see this question and think on it?! I agree about the geniune request for help - perhaps leave the Hubpages help questions unlocked?