peeples profile image 90

How are hubs selected for HubPro?

I noticed someone getting selected for hubpro even though their articles only contain one photo each that aren't sourced, no separation in text, and no polls, maps, or videos. I thought HubPro was for hubs that actually were mostly developed according to HP standards. Is Hubpro for hubs that don't meet any of the quality standards? Are there any requirements at all for HubPro? I'm a bit disappointed since I thought this was something to help hubbers who were already helping themselves.

Kylyssa profile image95

Kylyssa Shay (Kylyssa) says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 20 months ago

I think those people should be using the things that are already in place to build their articles. Something that is suppose to be so great for the hubber should be reserved for people already using what is available on here. JMO.

• peeples profile image

Peeples 20 months ago

None of mine picked either, but I really had hope they would at least stick to helping articles that were already at least decent in how they already are. Maybe you're right about it being a good topic and them not wanting better experience for view

Paul Edmondson profile image89

Paul Edmondson says

• peeples profile image

Peeples 20 months ago

This contradicts what the person claiming it has. That user doesn't even have 10,000 total views on all their articles. Maybe, hopefully, they were lying. I love the hubpro concept, just don't like the idea of lazy writers getting it. Thanks!