Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

Don't you find it so frustrating to only have 250 count for replies here on "Questions"?

I can almost never make a reply on that low of a count and I don't see why it is so low. I spend time on almost every reply trying to delete what I can to say what I want. It really does stress me out! How about you?

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 20 months ago

Guess I am long winded; if it is of interest I rarely get enough words in and like someone else noted if two people have replied you need to answer you can only make one reply!

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 21 months ago

Can I pls get some info here. Really, what is the difference bet the Q&A and the Forum?

Aime F profile image84

Aime (Aime F) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 21 months ago

I know, I know! Like above I need to respond to two but I can't do it! I hope they take a look at this and many more agree to make them pay attention! I usually can't respond to one in 250 and even with that they sometimes cheat you on that!

Sparklea profile image76

Sparklea says

Michael-Milec profile image59

Michael-Milec says