easylearningweb profile image 91

Petition to bring back the Hubpages app for iPhone, are you in?

When I had an iPhone 4, I used the nifty Hubpages app. I loved and especially found the alerts helpful to keep track of notifications and ongoing activity. When I got an Android I found out too late that the same Hubpages app was not available. Recently I got a new iPhone 6 Plus and was anxious to download the long missed app, only to find out that it was no longer available. If you agree that the original Hubpages app was helpful and would love to see it again, please post your interest here, to please update and bring back the Hubpages app! Even if it costs $2.99, I would pay for it.

Alphadogg16 profile image89

Kevin W (Alphadogg16) says

• easylearningweb profile image

Amelia Griggs (easylearningweb) 22 months ago

Thank you Kevin!

Yes votes:,2

lisavollrath profile image93

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• easylearningweb profile image

Thanks for your input, Lisa.

I will keep a running total of all "yes" posts, but I do appreciate your feedback.

brakel2 profile image87

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• easylearningweb profile image

Thank you Audrey!

Yes votes: 1