Jackie Lynnley profile image 93

Have you seen HGTV's new home and if so don't you think it is so ugly?

I said as soon as I saw it I am bound to win something that ugly! Shower curtains on the porches! Please! Are you trying for it and do you agree it will have to have some changes if you win it?

Rachel L Alba profile image95

Rachel L Alba says

brakel2 profile image83

Audrey Selig (brakel2) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

You should go check it out Audrey; you can see the whole inside& out & it reminds you much of the porch! lol I know it could be redecorated to look good but why on earth they went with this theme (whatever it is) I cannot imagine!

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

The curtains on the back Eric are even worse & you should see the inside. I can't believe they let someone do this. I may have read it was a $3 million home but I would have to check back on that!! Still I wouldn't pass it up if I should win it!