Stacie L profile image 91

Do you ever answer a question even after the Best Answer has been chosen?

I enjoy providing an answer to questions at times but sometimes there are already many answers, and decide not to. Have you ever given an answer to a question with many answers or even though the Best Answer was already picked?

• Kiss andTales profile image

Kiss andTales 2 years ago

Yes I always do , because it is not that I am in the running for best answer, it is important to me that the truth be told on any subject. The best answer to me is a nice feature but the value is truth , because the one posting can be bias .

Sherry Hewins profile image98

Sherry Hewins says

• Stacie L profile image

Stacie L 2 years ago

That's probably why I am not too quick to pick an answer...I want to wait a reasonable amount of time and choose. Sometimes I don't choose at all because I don't like any of them.

Lisa HW profile image79

Lisa HW says

• Stacie L profile image

Stacie L 2 years ago

Some people look at all the answers and come up with a usable idea to write a hub.