lifegate profile image 80

I only get notifications from two people that I'm following. What';s up with that?

I have to go to each profile page of the ones I'm following to see if I've missed anything, and usually I do. It's very time consuming. Is there a better way to make sure I don't miss the articles I want to read?

billybuc profile image85

Bill Holland (billybuc) says

• lifegate profile image

William Kovacic (lifegate) 19 months ago

Thanks Bill. The problem has been ongoing for several months. Just wondering how long it takes to work itself out. By the way, you're one of the two I get notifications for.

Matthew Meyer profile image78

zebtron (Matthew Meyer) says

• lifegate profile image

Thanks Matthew,

I do get emails, but I'm not getting any notices when a hubber I'm following posts a new hub.. It's not a spam issue either.. If you see that emails are sent, for whatever reason they don't reach my inbox.