Can we still search for specific topics of hubs written under a general topic?

I wanted to search hubs written under a specific topic under the general topic, but I don't see where I can do that under the general topic on the topic page. It seems all I can do is scroll down through all of the hubs, but I thought we used to be able to type in a word search and hubs on that word would come up. When I type in a word under the "HubPages Search" it just takes me to a hubber. Is there a way to check hubs so that we don't write on the same topic as another without having to scroll through all the hubs under a general topic? Thank you for answering.

B. Leekley profile image85

Best Answer Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Perfect, Brian! Thank yo so much for that is exactly what I am looking for, and you're right, why doesn't HP have a built-in, site-specific Google search? I believe I have my answer. Thank you again!

Phyllis Doyle profile image93

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

Faith Reaper 20 months ago

Thanks Phyllis. I did that but there are so many under the specific topic and I thought I could search specifically for a key word under the general topic instead of having to scroll through all the hubs?