Venkatachari M profile image 80

Can I categorise the same hub under two groups?

I want to include two of my hubs, which are presently showing up as "Hindu and Indian Holidays" into one more group (say festival dishes or special occasion dishes). Both these hubs highlight the festival celebrations as well as instructions for preparing a special dish meant for that occasion. So, I like to categorise them in both the groups so that viewers searching either way may find them and benefit from the content.

Au fait profile image94

C E Clark (Au fait) says

Phyllis Doyle profile image98

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

I can do that, Phyllis. But, it may not feature the other content related to the importance and ways of celebrating the festival as it may highlight only the recipe factor and not the celebration.