Misfit Chick profile image 71

Should Hubpages be a social platform for people to express ugly and/or unverified content?

This Hub just came up in my feed; and I am livid over it - not because this person has an opinion like this about Atheists (heck I'm not even an atheist - agnostic maybe); but because it is just a mean rant done by an obviously conservative Christian; even going so far as to call Atheists 'idiots' for believing in "Science". Not only is it mean, but it has absolutely no credible basis. I really think this is yet another reason why Hubpages gets dinged as being a 'content farm'. So what if it is a content farm if it is a GOOD ONE?! What do you think? Should 'just anything' be in here?

jlpark profile image85

Best Answer Jacqui (jlpark) says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) 2 years ago

I have controversial subjects that I deal with on HP; and I have a blog surrounding those subjects where the stuff that is inappropriate for an article on HP is in those blogs. This article was insulting not informative. There is a huge difference.

Barbara Kay profile image90

Barbara Badder (Barbara Kay) says

• Misfit Chick profile image

That is a good idea, and I guess I was too incensed to think of that. But what about all those that are still in here? LoL! It makes us all seem like fanatics. I'm going to go back and do that. Thanks. :)

Faceless39 profile image95

Faceless39 says

Misfit Chick profile image71

Catherine Mostly (Misfit Chick) says

thegecko profile image79

Warren Samu (thegecko) says

Terrex profile image83

Terrex says

gmwilliams profile image85

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) says

• Misfit Chick profile image

Exactly and well said.

Here is a link to the article in question: https://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/8-Reasons...