Jackie Lynnley profile image 92

Don't you just love the online patient charts?

I have two now with two different doctors; my first a few years ago. No need for loads of paper now to take home. Your appointments and your test results are right there in your chart! You can even send a note to your doctor if something is concerning you. You can erase or keep it all in there to go back to when you wish, just like email and yes you even get emails from your doctors office and reminders for your appointments. I just love it! Do you have one and if not do you plan to?

Donna Sundblad profile image84

Donna Sundblad says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

Strange I have two and I have never seen anything financial on mine, but I guess it wouldn't matter. I just love being able to finally see all results and listed ailments all in black and white to study over. We are so rushed at the doctors!

Becky Katz profile image83

Becky Katz says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

It really isn't like you may think; they don't just put everything on there. You start with appointments and sometimes a message from your doctor and then test results and you can delete it immediately if you want. I leave mine, no big deal to me.

B. Leekley profile image91

Brian Leekley (B. Leekley) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I love it; I have never been able to just go see all this in my records and what is there can be deleted if we don't want it to stay there so I see no reason to fear it.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

You will love it Theresa! I hardly delete anything, just like having it there to go over & I can go back to the specialist I saw before the one that did surgery & look at times of appointments & tests & what they showed I 1st thought

MizBejabbers says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I hate to hear that and at first I didn't think I would like anything like that online but I just love it! Hope yours finally works out for you.

lisavollrath profile image96

Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 2 years ago

I first thought I did not want it but now I have it with two sets of doctors to two hospitals and both work wonderfully and I am so glad I have them. Good luck; hope yours gets good soon.