days leaper profile image 51

Are people less likely to converse with a low scoring hubpages blogger?

When I started blogging, my score was in the high eighties, and even reached 92 at one point! But back then, activity was thick and fast, barely a day went by without me checking in. Then, it seems I no longer needed it anymore, what happened I;m not sure, but I didn't do anything for two or so years. I just happened to come back, fixed a lot of broken links etc., to find my score plummet to the low 50's. While I can't see anything that needs updating, and there's always some-one searching for info. on the kidney etc. So, clearly absence makes the score no longer! ...

mactavers profile image88

mactavers says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L B (MarieLB) 18 months ago

I do agree. I think it is all to do with traffic and the value of the ads that are clicked. I have just had one of my older articles demoted and it says " - traffic". Presumably the statement means, the lack of !

MarieLB profile image85

Marie L B (MarieLB) says

Faceless39 profile image92

Faceless39 says

UnnamedHarald profile image93

David Hunt (UnnamedHarald) says