days leaper profile image 76

Are people less likely to converse with a low scoring hubpages blogger?

When I started blogging, my score was in the high eighties, and even reached 92 at one point! But back then, activity was thick and fast, barely a day went by without me checking in. Then, it seems I no longer needed it anymore, what happened I;m not sure, but I didn't do anything for two or so years. I just happened to come back, fixed a lot of broken links etc., to find my score plummet to the low 50's. While I can't see anything that needs updating, and there's always some-one searching for info. on the kidney etc. So, clearly absence makes the score no longer! ...

MarieLB profile image83

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) says

mactavers profile image91

mactavers says

• MarieLB profile image

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) 2 years ago

I do agree. I think it is all to do with traffic and the value of the ads that are clicked. I have just had one of my older articles demoted and it says " - traffic". Presumably the statement means, the lack of !

UnnamedHarald profile image100

David Hunt (UnnamedHarald) says

Faceless39 profile image94

Faceless39 says