Venkatachari M profile image 56

Can I give links to my articles at hubpages (recipe articles) from my blogger site?

I want to start a food blog at blogger dealing with general knowledge of food and nutrition. And I am thinking of providing there some links to my recipe articles written at HubPages. Is it good to do so and is it acceptable?

Phyllis Doyle profile image97

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

Thanks, Phyllis, for the nice reply and good wishes.

Faith Reaper profile image89

Faith Reaper says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

I simply want to give links, so that people can know and visit my hubs if they are interested. I don't need to post same recipes on my blog by doing so..

MarieLB profile image82

MarieLB says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 2 years ago

Thank you Marie. That is a nice thing to do. I will go ahead now, with links to hubpages.