MarieLB profile image 82

How do you choose BEST ANSWER?

Yes, how DO you choose the best answer? Do you go for the one that mirrors your thoughts, the most interesting one, or the one that seems so well researched? And do tell me please, how do you handle it when you feel that you wish you could choose more than one answer as the Best? Yes, I know the meaning of best, but there are different reasons why more than one can be called "Top" answer.

Best Answer manatita44 says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Hi manatita44, How well you have covered the subject! Thank You. I like the point you make ". . .be graceful in one's answer. . ". I would like to choose one as best answer and ". . .commend the others. . .". Tell me please HOW to commend others.

Austinstar profile image88

Lela (Austinstar) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 2 years ago

Hi Austinstar, I like your straightforward method. The problem I have is that sometimes I like more than one of them.

MarieLB profile image82

MarieLB says