Justin Muir profile image 92

Is it strange to get a lot of traffic to one hub but have absolutely not comments on it?

I have a hub that gets anywhere from 177 to 200 views a day (alot for me). Yet, despite being viewed thousands of times, no one has commented on it / no engagement. Is that strange?

Au fait profile image94

C E Clark (Au fait) says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 17 months ago

Yes, this seems to be the case for MOST of us across the board. Does anyone know, is it a hassle for non-hubbers to sign on to comment? It must be they don't wish to take the time? That's too bad. Guest comments are so welcomed.

Rochelle Frank profile image87

Rochelle Frank says

• Sakshi Davessar profile image

Sakshi Davessar 17 months ago

Hello. Can you please tell me Rochelle Frank or Justin Muir that how do you get to know about the number of views on your hub. I mean from where do you get this information. Thank you

integrater profile image60

Certified Noob (integrater) says

• Justin Muir profile image

Justin Muir 17 months ago

Gotcha! Guess only the hubpages community really comments on things. No worries.