Ilonagarden profile image 86

Has something changed at Hubpages? Why is there no ($0.00) Ad income all of a sudden for November?

There were at least some cents per day up until Nov. 1. Now each day is $0.00. Wondering if there is glitch or my content suddenly is worthless for the ad program.

lisavollrath profile image96

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

• Ilonagarden profile image

Ilona E (Ilonagarden) 2 years ago

with so many changes in how things are done on the site, I wasn't sure. Thanks for the answer.

UnnamedHarald profile image98

David Hunt (UnnamedHarald) says

• Ilonagarden profile image

Ilona E (Ilonagarden) 2 years ago

Thanks for answering, I was aware that there were often delays, but what confused me is that it seemed to be a final amount that was listed. It seemed out of the ordinary for my account.

Virginia Allain profile image83

Virginia Allain says

• Ilonagarden profile image

Ilona E (Ilonagarden) 2 years ago

I'm not demanding that there be no glitches, more of a query on what can be expected:) My account has since updated, and I see it is no longer a bunch of zeros.