What does the number that pops up with seconds beside it indicate when we search for a hubber?

I noticed that when I search for a hubber via HubPages from my account page in the search bar area, the hubber's photo and name will pop up of course, but then a few seconds later all of that hubber's hubs, etc. will load under the profile photo, along with a number in the thousands with so many seconds indicated beside it under their photo. I just checked mine at it had the number 14,600 with .37 seconds by that number. What does that mean? I checked other hubbers and some are down into the single digit thousands. Thank you for clarifying.

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

Faith Reaper 17 months ago

Wow, Tim, you have gone above and beyond in researching this ...it is all very interesting and complex to me. That's a lot of results, I guess, in those few seconds. All my hubs are featured, but I have unpublished some on my own. Bless you!