Yudish Pandava profile image 79

Can anyone mention a few sites where I can share the links to my articles to increase viewer-ship

My earnings are too low and this may be due to less number of viewers.I need to increase viewer-ship to earn more.Can I share my articles to other sites or share the link of my pages to other promotional sites.If so, can anyone guide me with such sites.

Besarien profile image84

Besarien says

• Yudish Pandava profile image

yudish (Yudish Pandava) 2 years ago

That was a pretty number of sites you've mentioned.I do share them in pinterest and facebook. But I think I have to get more views, still more to work upon.Thank you for the help.

crackerjack9 profile image75

crackerjack9 says

• Yudish Pandava profile image

yudish (Yudish Pandava) 2 years ago

Thank you for the guidance. I'll try my luck in some of these sites.But, do you do the same ? From where do you get viewers ? I have seen your profile, you've got good number of comments for your articles. I appreciate that. Thank you once again.