ChitrangadaSharan profile image 87

There is a significant drop in page views, more than 50%. Anyone else facing trouble?

Is it the holiday season or something else? I did my bit of editing, sharing etc. but it did not help!!!

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Chitrangada Sharan (ChitrangadaSharan) 19 months ago

Thank you TIMETRAVELER, for answering the question! You are right--we must wait and watch. This has happened earlier too and let us hope everything will be normal soon. Thank you!

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Well said Eric Dierker!

I am also optimistic like you and I know it quite well that you love writing and do not bother much about the page views.

I presume it to be a seasonal thing and few changes by HP. Thanks and have a good day!

Jodah profile image86

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thanks John Hansen, for your response!

I am happy for you that your page views have increased. I love the sight of double red arrows. Thankfully today I have good number of single red arrows. Hopefully things will improve soon. Thank you!

chef-de-jour profile image90

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thank you Andrew Spacey, for your encouraging words and suggestions! Most probably it is a temporary drop and I am already seeing steady increase in traffic. Thank you and have a good day!

Express10 profile image87

H C Palting (Express10) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thank you for responding to the question, Express10. I am happy that you are getting good traffic for your hubs. Thanks!

suzzycue profile image85

Susan Britton (suzzycue) says

• ChitrangadaSharan profile image

Thank you Susan Britton, for answering the question!

It is great to see you after a long time. I hope page views will improve soon and it is a temporary drop. Happy Hubbing!