Sherry Thornburg profile image 91

OK, what is going on with missing videos?

For over a week, I have noticed that my videos weren't showing in hubs I created. Not just one or two, but all my past hubs are no longer showing the videos. Can't fix it. My messages haven't been answered. Cells appear blank, but the cell title shows. Today I went to a hub and and not only were the videos still not showing, but an ad was taking the place of the missing video positioned under the video title. WHAT?? Why is this happening. I went to two more of my hubs and found the same thing happening. The included picture is a screen shot of what I'm seeing.

Sherry Thornburg profile image91

Sherry Thornburg says

RonElFran profile image96

Ronald E Franklin (RonElFran) says

• Sherry Thornburg profile image

Sherry Thornburg 20 months ago

hmm, well then, My last hub was built in November 15 and they were still going strong and encouraging videos. Shocked me that all of a sudden they were gone. Now I guess I need to remove those cells and edit my text to remove references to videos.