Venkatachari M profile image 80

How to keep on Hubpages feed page and at the same time view articles or reply to feed?

I experience much problem here while on the feed page and want to read and post my replies. Whenever I click any topic or feed, the feed page vanishes and the topic opens there on that same page. So, if I want to return back to the feed page, I have to click on the menu bar again and browse to find the next topic. Or else, I have to click the back arrow so many times to reach my previous original thread. It consumes a lot of time in this way. Is there any other way available to keep on feed and view whatever I want at the same time?

Phyllis Doyle profile image99

Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 21 months ago

That's a good suggestion, Phyllis. I checked it and the idea works. Thanks for it.

But, I wonder why not the pages open up in new windows, not disturbing the feed page. That could have been more accommodating.

I hope Hubpages may consider it.

MarieLB profile image84

Marie L Boler (MarieLB) says

• Venkatachari M profile image

Venkatachari M 21 months ago

That is only for whatever we create, not for viewing the Hubpages content. I would like to have this feature on HubPages, so that we can create links on our hubs to be opened in new windows.