Jackie Lynnley profile image 78

What could be the benefits of joining a new poetry writing group such as Jodah's, do you think?

Do you think the benefits would be more financial or more of just a freedom for poetry outlet? You do wonder how long it would take to fill up but then I personally think of all the poems and writings I have alone just sitting that could be at least out there and that makes me think one way but what if I didn't when I had a chance to go in on the ground floor and miss a good thing. There are all sorts of HP members participating and pitching in, even our Audrey is helping legally, others helping to bring it altogether so it seems it is off to a promising start. What do you think?

Dean Traylor profile image84

Dean Traylor says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 15 months ago

It sure would be nice I know as a poet to be able to put all my energy into poetry at a site where it is appreciated whether it is financially profitable or not.

Thanks for your response!

Faith Reaper profile image86

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 15 months ago

It is a couple weeks from being ready but has had such great interest & so many people from HP volunteering their abilities to pull it together, I just think the spirit & speed of it all is mind blowing really. They have volunteer editors. No

Annsalo profile image85

Annsalo says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 15 months ago

Thanks Annsalo, you make a lot of sense and I know I have taken down many I thought were very good and it is almost humiliating sometimes.

Perspycacious profile image78

Demas W Jasper (Perspycacious) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 15 months ago

Yes, if you can find an agent, otherwise you may as well try a good opportunity and I don't know these other places but I have always loved Jodah's poetry so with him being a poet and that good. I would probably go with him.