Stella Kaye profile image 84

I'm hardly getting any comments; What if anything can I do to promote my articles more?

Also on the list of my articles on my profile there's hardly any figures in the voted up and down icon in the right hand corner. I ensure my hubs are good quality and are all featured. I promote then on social media but I'm just not getting the viewings and comments that I notice ethers are and my earnings are nothing. I've been on here 18 months and not even made a dollar! Is it important to have lots of followers? I can't see what else I could do. I noticed there is a section on hub pages where you can request feedback on your articles and wondered if this would be something I could do.

Annsalo profile image85

Annsalo says

• Stella Kaye profile image

Stella Kaye 17 months ago

Thanks, I appreciate your detailed answer, I'll change my titles to capitals and take on board your other suggestions. Sarah Beeny is an English property developer so I've added that explanation to my article now so thanks very much for your advice.

• Stella Kaye profile image

Stella Kaye 17 months ago

Thanks that's something to consider... I'm grateful for your help. I'd never have thought of that.

Jodah profile image87

John Hansen (Jodah) says

• Stella Kaye profile image

Stella Kaye 17 months ago

Thanks I'm on Pinterest and most social media and I do the hop a hub thing to read other hubs but you are right I haven't made that many comments myself so I had better do that more rather than do the hop a hub thing where you can't comment. Thanks!