cfin profile image 79

How do I undo this "Hubpro" rubbish? Why did they destroy my Hub?

I logged on to Hubpages today to find that Hubpages has decided to "select" me to destroy my hub. One of it's staff went in and removed half of my hub and for what? In their almighty knowledge, it has resulted in my best performing hub being destroyed and it's views being cut in half. They removed links to other hubs in the same series and any amazon links. How do I undo these changes, or is this just some kind of late April Fools joke? Hubpro seems to be an excuse to be control freaks!! I'm extremely offended and very close to quitting this mess of a site after many years.

Annsalo profile image86

Annsalo says

• cfin profile image

cfin 15 months ago

1. Not according to the policy, 2. My opinion is that the changes were negative and that's what matters as its my article. Views also dropped by more than 50%. 3. It was moved to a niche site. 4. No. 5. I should have to c & p. They are supposed t

emge profile image83

Madan (emge) says

Discordzrocks profile image81

Gavin Heinz (Discordzrocks) says

SheilaMilne profile image89

SheilaMilne says

• cfin profile image

cfin 15 months ago

Indeed Shelia. This is the case. But half my hub and title have been "snipped" and the views have plummeted even further. It was a very consistent hub before. Very unfortunate!