MarieLB profile image 84

How do you get traffic to your blog/website? Add to my list below.

Can you add to my list? 1.Optimize your work for search engines by using relevant keywords . 2.Keep posts short and use graphics to keep attention of your readers. Write in a way to make it interesting to your readers, rather than just a sales pitch. 3.Develop your own style - make it unique so you stand out from the crowded digital world. 4.Read about it in several digi-mags eg:writerslife.org One can never know it all, so keep on learning.

Kirsty O profile image81

Best Answer Kirsty (Kirsty O) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 19 months ago

You do mean the 170 character tweet, don't you Kirsty? Sounds like you have a large following there. Thanks for sharing with us. We could all do with some more traffic.

CYong74 profile image97

Cedric Yong (CYong74) says

• MarieLB profile image

MarieLB 18 months ago

Thank you Cedric Yong for sharing with us. I do hope you will find something useful to you here as well. The idea is to share a pool of knowledge. I did not know any of yours, so I shall be trying them.

MarieLB profile image84

MarieLB says